Foal Naming Contest
This year we will be naming a bay colored filly with no markings by Rock N Roll Heaven out of Wheretheartis.
1. ENTRY GUIDELINES: The limit is 18 spaces and characters, and the name itself may not be comprised of more than four (4) words. In accordance with the guidelines of the US Trotting Association.
2. PRIZES: One winner. The winner will have their name selection officially registered to the Standardbred colt and future racehorse pictured above. Winner will receive one stuffed animal horses and a $50 gift certificate to the Freehold Raceway Renaissance Room at The 5th Annual Open Space Pace at Freehold Raceway Park on September 17, 2016.
3. ODDS: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The top 20 names chosen by a panel comprised of Open Space Committee members will be given to a panel of judges for final selection. The winning name of each of the foal will be announced to the public via The Open Space Pace web site, and via press release on or about September 15th ,2016.
4. NOTIFICATION: Winner notification and acceptance: If there is a duplication of the winning entry, all valid entries will be placed in a random drawing for the final winner to be chosen. The winner will be notified by phone, email and/or mail on or about September 15, 2015. The winner or winner’s parent/guardian if under 18 agrees to allow Open Space Pace to use his/her name for publicity purposes.
5. RULES: All entries must be received as of September 1, 2016.
6. PARTICIPATION: Participation in the contest constitutes an agreement by each entrant to comply with these Official
Contest Rules. Contest entrants will not be compensated or reimbursed for their name submissions.
By submitting the form below you agree to all of the Rules and Guidelines listed above.